Talent Trust reserves the right to change this policy at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address, if you provide it
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
- Your IP address
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To improve your experience on our website
- To improve our services and products
- To better understand your needs
- If you choose to provide your email address, we will send you emails containing the information requested and related information
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Talent Trust will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties.