Insurance That’s There When You Need It
Whether you need treatment, or need to be reimbursed for something that’s already happened, we all want the claims experience to be as simple and easy as possible.
At every step in the process, we are your advocate, please do not hesitate to contact our team. We are here to help.
If you require treatment:
For Travel Claims (Non-Medical)
Please fill out only the relevant sections of the Travel Claim Form and ensure all necessary supporting information is attached …
- Travel tickets (used or unused).
- Travel agents’ invoice.
- Proof of withdrawal for Money/foreign currency claim.
- Traveller’s checks should be refunded by the issuing office, if not, provide evidence as to why they will not provide a refund.
- Police report – showing time and date of loss within 24 hours of loss (money/theft/loss claims).
- Carrier report – showing date of loss/delay (baggage claims).
- Tradesman’s invoice for cost of repair and detail of repair, invoice for replacement item (if applies).
- Ticket/accommodation receipts for additional expense (Cancellation/curtailment claims).
- Hospital Discharge summary (Medical/Hospital claims).
- Carrier report, police report, public transport report showing reason and length of delay.
- Please complete the Payment Instructions section of Travel Claim form.
Aetna’s guidelines for submitting claims for reimbursement
- Please send a single claim per e-mail. A separate claim form and all supporting documents (AS A SET) must be submitted for each medical condition -and/or- person claimed. Please DO NOT send one claim in parts over multiple emails.
- Attachments must be in PDF/JPG or JPEG file formats.
- Please scan documents in 150 DPI (Dots Per Inch) resolution and compressed at ‘medium quality’’ for a smaller file size.
- The maximum size for a single email with attachments is 8 MB.
Contact Aetna for
- Assistance in an emergency
- Coverage questions
- Letting a medical facility know you are covered.
- Arranging direct payment to a medical facility.
- Arranging or pre-authorizing treatment at a medical facility
- An emergency evacuation
- Access to the Talent Trust Member Assistance Program
Contact Talent Trust for
- Signing up
- Help with a claim
- An insurance quote or to pay for a policy
- Providing a medical facility or government agency proof of insurance
- Checking your benefits or limits
- Making any changes to your policy
- Anything else
You will need your Certificate number TTc-XXX-XX-XXXXX-XX or Member ID XXXXXXX
If you have paid for something and need to be reimbursed, please see the following:
Medical Claims Forms Needed
Where you are:
* All treatment in the USA must be received at a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) facility unless it is an emergency. Approved PPO Facilities in the USA
Travel Claim Form
If you have to make a claim for travel related costs wherever you are use this form
What each form is used for
|Forms||What they provide for|
|Medical Claim form||If you have paid for medical treatment and require a reimbursement.|
|HIPAA form||The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.Compulsory for treatment in the USA|
|ROMIF||Release Of Medical Information Form. This form allows a medical facility to talk to Aetna about you and your medical treatment.|
Pre-Certification Medical Form. Needed to pre-authorize treatment outside the US. This form tells Aetna: