THRIVE TOGETHER GROUP GUIDELINES
- Be committed to achieving your goals and helping others achieve theirs.
- Get directly to the issue and the point by using “succinct speech”.
- No need for long explanations and storytelling.
- Stay focused on one issue at a time.
- Ask for group agreement before changing the subject.
- Allow others to finish what they are sharing before responding.
- Keep the feedback positive and encouraging.
- To maintain confidentiality, only share outside the group what you said during the call, not what others said.
- Share your experience, but not your advice.
- Ask questions of others, to discover their own answers.