The teams at Aetna and vHealth have agreed to put on a demonstration of the new vHealth service that TTc members can participate in to better understand the service and see how it can improve your health.
This initial demonstration will be running at 12 noon UK time, which will be:
9am in Brazil
2pm in South Africa
3pm in Turkey
7pm in Thailand/Cambodia
8pm in China/Malaysia/Singapore
10pm in Townsville
11pm in Melbourne
We recognize that with members all around the world no single time will work for everyone. If you are keen to participate in another demonstration, please do let me know.
◦ vHealth by Aetna - what is it, and what can I use it for?
◦ How can I access the service?
◦ Short vHealth demo
◦ The demonstration will be done over a connection using a Cisco WebEx link. To view the WebEx, please click on 'join webex meeting' below and follow the instructions
◦ To listen in you have two options:
- Once in the webex, click 'Connect To Audio' and then 'Call Me'. Enter your phone number and Webex will call you
- Click 'global call in numbers' below and select the relevant number. Dial in, and use the access code below when prompted. Free phone numbers for almost every country have been set up for this service, the global call-in numbers can be found here Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join Webex meeting
Meeting number (access code): 718 097 220
Please note that it is our intention to record this session for future use.
Set up a reminder for this event:
If you are interested in joining this event, you can use this link to set up a calendar reminder for yourself. https://vhealthaetna2018.eventbrite.com
Blessings, Nathan Lyon
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.